lundi 31 mars 2014

Need help making a decision on which Zero-Turn to buy

I have been looking at different Zero-Turn brands and would appreciate everyone's input/opinion.



I currently mow 3 Acres, which is flat.



Looking at the Husqvarna M-ZT 52, Husqvarna M-ZT 52 - Zero turn mowers



Seems like a solid mower...Heavy Duty Frame, Large Tires, Foldable ROPS, ZT3400 Hydro's, Kawasaki Engine, 10 Gauge Fabricated Deck, no too happy with the chain hung deck though.



The only thing that it seems to be lacking is a Donaldson Air Filter.



I've been looking at the Gravely Pro-Turn 152 HDX, but am having a hard time justifying the $2,480 price differnce.



I've also looked at Hustler, Kubota, and Bad Boy. I kinda want a Commercial Grade Zero-Turn to ensure long lasting durability.



Any thoughts/input/recommendations?



Thanks!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire