dimanche 30 mars 2014

Lawn Boy 8241AE

Greetings to all.



I'm breaking my cherry, as this is my first post.



I recently scored a Lawn Boy 8241AE. It is a F-series engine, electric start only, self propelled, capstan drive, single speed model. I paid $30.00 for it and that included the original owners manual, the original Lawn Boy battery charger and several receipts for repairs and maintenance that was performed over the years. Cosmetically, it appears to be in excellent condition. I have yet to start it, but the motor turns freely and seems to have good compression. I am presently charging the battery but I have a feeling I will need to purchase a new one.



I have a couple of questions regarding this model:



1) Has anyone ever converted or adapted a pull-start on to this model? If so, can the electric starter be retained with the manual pull-start?



2) Will other F-series fuel tanks fit on this model? There is nothing wrong with the existing tank, I just like the way other F-series tanks look.



Looking forward to sharing on this forum. Have a great day!



Regards,



Jim




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire