lundi 31 mars 2014

ATV tires on a zero turn mower?

Hello!



I was curious if anyone has ever used tires designed for an ATV on his zero turn mower.



I have a Dixie Chopper XW2000, and the rear tires are size 22x11-8.



I need to replace one of the tires and have an ATV tire of the same size, a four-ply Excel Sahara Classic.



I do notice that the max load rating imprinted on the ATV tire is 340 lbs., and I believe that some replacement tires for ZTRs from manufacturers such as Carlisle have higher max load ratings than that.



I think that these Excel ATV tires are widely used on golf carts, which, I believe, are fairly heavy.



What is the main difference in the construction between ATV and mower tires, and are they interchangeable?



Thanks for any input.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire