dimanche 30 mars 2014

Repairs Defeat / Bypass the Husqvarna seat safety switch

/RANT_ON

I understand the need for safety devices, but having them 'forced on me' to throw me in with the lowest common denominator of stupidity makes me mad.

/RANT_OFF



Instructions Step by Step (with pictures):

1) Move the seat all the way forward

2) Lift Seat

3) Unplug safety switch

4) Locate the shorting bar tabs on the plug (see picture) - both the 3 & 4 pin models SHOULD be the same:



100_0512.jpg



5) Gently pull the shorting bar out of the plug:



100_0513.jpg



6) Leave it UNPLUGGED to bypass the safety -- PLUG IT IN to turn on the safety (so your dumb cousin can use it)



DONE.





I will not monitor this thread; I will not respond to EMails or messages (they are shut off); I will not help you with other safety devices on this (or other mowers); I will also NOT be responsible for you doing something stupid (personal responsibility at its finest)

** This thread 'may' get deleted for some reason beyond my control /shrug - nothing I can do about that

Take Care.


Attached Images






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire