mercredi 30 avril 2014

Engine Broadmore 727 Engine

First Post



Not mechanically savvy. I would have someone do the work.

I found an old 727 - owner painted and refurbed -seat, tires, ect- looks nice- runs pretty decent as well.

But-I understand- it is what it is- old.

Even if it is a strong runner for a 7hp- seems awful small.

But it's an old Simplicity- - no doubt the tractor will outlast the motor.



What I am wondering is- I have a Cub Cadet with an Onen engine- I think its 14hp.



Could I switch that motor out- what would I need to check to see if they were compatible without a lot of fabricating or engineering?



OK- I did find out the Simplicity motor- Briggs 191700

the Cub Cadet motor is an- Onan Elite EH140



I am trying to figure out if the Onan won't work (which it probably won't) is there any motor I can get that will replace the Briggs? I am not having any luck finding anything on the interwebs.



Thanks for any help.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire