lundi 28 avril 2014

HRC 216 Adjusting Arm Issue

My Honda HRC2163HXA has very loose Front Adjusting Arms, so that the wheels are bouncing around and the Front Adjusting Plates are jumping out of the adjusting notches.



The Front Adjusting Arms just wiggle around in my hand - as if they were wallowed out. All of the bolts are snug and tight.



I read the post by Robert@Honda about a Service Bulletin issued in late 2011 - do you have more info on the problem - as I believe my mower needs new Adjusting Arms in addition to new Adjusting Plates ?



I purchased my mower in March 2011, and it's Frame Number is # MAKA-1093755.



Did they make new style Adjusting Arms ? And if so, do you have the part numbers for the new Left and Right Adjusting Arms ?



If they didn't make a new style Adjusting Arm, do you have the old part numbers ( for the Left & Right ) so that I can replace them ?



Thank-You,



Darell




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire