lundi 28 avril 2014

lawnboy v force

was going out for dinner last Friday nite and my girlfriend spotted a lawnboy at the curb.We picked it up.It was a self propelled v force with rear bagger and it was a case of total neglect.looked to have a new plug in it a j19 LM wrong so I changed it over to a Champion j14 but had no spark. checked the coil and it was new looking but the wrong one.Changed the coil to the correct one and cleaned some gunk out of the fuel tank and put in fresh premium non ethanol fuel.One hit on the primer button and it started first pull.Self propel system worked perfect.It surges a little on idle but I have yet to clean the carb.Last week I aquired a red lawnboy v force sp that was a case of neglect also.Cleaned the carb on that one and it started first pull also.I cleaned and greaseed the rear wheels and it works great.I know the v force motor is a pos but its running.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire