mardi 29 avril 2014

Honda Commercial HRA216-SXA revival, lots of pics

Hey All,



New to this forum. I have two Honda mowers. One is a Honda Harmony that I picked up last fall. Had some deck rot issues (more on that in a different thread) and picked this one up last week. Its a 1988 HRA216-SXA that was purchased in '92. I bought it from the original owner who used it for home use. He was asking $200 for it and we settled on $100



Pros

- Decent shape

-Minor surface rust

-Low cost

-Cold starts first 1/4 pull



Cons

-Hole in the top of the deck

-Loud vibration @ certain RPMs (CHECK THE VIDEO OUT)

-Leaky carburetor (CHECK THE VIDEO OUT)

-Little/No oil when I looked at it



So the plan is to get this thing running smooth without leaks, attend to the rust and patch the hole in the deck. I am going to use this thread as sort of a journal/timeline for my project. I appreciate any feedback/suggestions any of you may have.



Did I get a decent deal?


























































Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire