mardi 29 avril 2014

(Help)Ztrak 820a 7ironpro6 will turn over but won't fire(new member)

Ok..first off I want to thank anyone who try's to help this thing has me stumped..it turns over but won't crank..the key isn't engaging the solenoid but if I touch the relay in the panel together I can get the motor to turn over I checked the plugs and they are arching so I know I'm getting fire..the solenoid also has just started sticking and sometime will stick even when I turn the key off and I have to hit the top of it to make it stop...the switch is working but won't turn it over..It tried to fire the first time I tried to crank it this morning but it shut afterwards within 2 to 3 seconds. Last Thursday it started while I was cutting a yard was acting weak..then later it just shut off after a few turns of the key it finally picked power back up so I could finish my next two jobs then the next day I couldn't get anything out of it until I changed the relay..all input is needed sorry if I'm scattered brained just trying to give u all the info I can. I can't find any diagrams of the technical manual online.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire