mercredi 30 avril 2014

Part 2: Only starts with carb cleaner, runs perfect once started.

Ok, removed carb, cleaned thoroughly, blew out with air hose, and reinstalled. Carb looked brand new before I even cleaned it. Confirmed choke is able to close completely. Still wouldn't start. Then, I tried "pumping" the governor control lever while trying to start the engine. Kind of like with old trucks you would pump the gas pedal when cold cranking. Started right up. Every since then, if I do the "pumping" action, it will start. Any ideas on what adjustments I can do that will correct this issue? I can live with this as it's better than shooting carb cleaner in it to get started but if it's something I can fix, that would be great too. Thanks!







List of things done so far this season:

1: New plugs

2: Adjusted valve gap to .005

3: New fuel pump

4: New air filter

5: New Starter

6: New battery 340 CCA

7: New Solenoid end of last season

8: New gas, no ethonal

9: Removed carb and cleaned.

10: Adjusted gap of flywheel at armature to spec.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire