mardi 29 avril 2014

Now my son wants the Gravely? Need input?

Today I financed a 2014 Hustler 48" Raptor SD for 4056.00 through Sheffield Financial. I haven't taken delivery and tonight my son called me and said he thinks we made a mistake by not getting the gravely 52" cut XL HD that has several upgraded components not on the Raptor SD. Like the 3100 drives vs the 2800 on the SD. Also he pointed out that the gravely. deck is chain hung and also thicker than the deck on the SD. So now I am confused as if I can transfer this loan to another company as Sheffield Financial also finances the Gravely for 0% for 48 months? Is there a way to cancel this contract and then go to the gravely dealer and get another loan, or transfer this loan to the gravely dealer and just pay the difference in cash?

Thoughts and ideas are most welcome. My son will be using this mower to cut not only my yard but several others who he cuts every week or so. Also his yard is about 2 acres that he will be cutting. I thought the gravely was a much better built mower but it was $1400.00 more than the SD so I went with it.

HELP




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire