mardi 28 octobre 2014

Craftsman 917.271080 riding mower wont start

Its been a great work horse for several years. The mower itself is pretty beat up but it always starts and gets the job done. About two months ago, when I would start it up and engage the blade, it would die. Acted like a safety switch was killing it as I engaged the blade. I could slowly move the lever up and most of the time I could get it going. Last time I was mowing I hit a fence post with the right from wheel, gave it a pretty good jolt and it died immediately. Can not get it to start at all, will not turn over, no power. I checked the battery, the fuse and both are good. I did a visual inspection of the seat safety kill switch and it seems fine. So now I am stuck. Not much of a mechanic, but I tinker till I figure things out. Before I start taking everything apart and have a bigger mess than when I started, does anyone have a specific suggestion? It has a Kohler engine model CV16S.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire