dimanche 26 octobre 2014

Ryobi cs26 string trimmer

Hi all,



I have a ryobi cs26 string trimmer and it's just over 3 years old. 2 weeks ago I tried starting it and I could not get it to start, it would attempt to start for a second and then died. It had sat for a few months without running, so I figured it might take a little bit of effort to get it started. I made sure to dispose of the old fuel in the gas tank and pour in some fresh fuel. After an hour of trying to get it to start and without success, I decided to run through everything on the motor. I pulled the carb and cleaned it out, put on new fuel lines because they were getting a little stiff, checked the fuel filter in the tank, made sure the air filter screen was clean, checked the spark arrestor, checked the spark plug and verified spark. After all of this, I still wasn't getting it to start, so I pulled the flywheel to make sure the key wasn't sheared to throw off timing..everything looked good. I then decided to put some fuel directly into the spark plug hole to bypass any issues with fuel getting thru the carb...still no start....not even an attempt. At this point I did a compression test and I'm getting 65 psi, I'm going to go ahead and assume that's too low, but I wanted to get some insight as to what is going on here from you guys.



Thanks




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire