lundi 27 octobre 2014

Tires New 2103 Snapper Pro S150XT

Just picked up my new Snapper Pro S150XT Kaw 24, 52". Leftover last year model. This model has the Hydo-Gear 5400 transaxles! The dealer said he had a hard time selling the (5) units

he received. Four 48", and one 52" mowers. I bought the last one he had. (think I stole it for $5699). He said he won't order anymore because they don't sell well down here. He gathered

from the customers that they considered Snapper mowers as residentioal grade. He couldn't convince customers that these "PROs" were better. Most commercial guys down here use Scag,

Dixie Chopper, Hustler. He said they shyed away from these Snapper Pros. Big Mistake,

My son had a 2007 Dixie Chopper 2350 classic while in nursing school, to make money. I bought it for him, and sold it when he finished mowing with it. He really likes the SnapperPro S150XT.

The boy across the street has been cutting commercially with our old Dixie Chopper for 5 years. He came over and really liked the Snapper Pro. He said it looked like a Ferris. I explained the

differences to him. I changed out the tires to ITP AllTrail for better grip while cutting the 3 acres. Surprized that they don't "cleat" very much at all! Well, anyway this thing is a beast.

I've got about 5 hours on it and love it. This is my upgrade from a worn out Craftsman ZTR residential. This will probably last the rest of my life.



Just my 2 cents

RajunCajun retired

in Louisiana







ATTACH=CONFIG]23756[/ATTACH]

S150XT rear.jpg


Attached Images






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire