dimanche 26 octobre 2014

Engine HONDA GC160 Pressure Washer

Hello all,



My GC160 recently exploded the camshaft. I split the cases to clean out debris and reassembled it with the new parts and fresh adjusted valves... I did not pay any attention to dis-assembly of the governor :)



fyi no throttle lever on this application



Open first operation I thought she was good to go... starts normal and operates normal and sounds normal for about a minute. Then a slow process starts where as I let go of the pressure washer trigger (therefore going into throttle down mode) the idle goes really low (almost stalls) and then as I press the trigger again it idles up not as far and the pressure is lower... eventually the engine cuts off and will not start until it cools down. I will note that it seems a little hard to pull the started rope when it is warmed up... As far as governor adjustment I pull the governor lever back so throttle is 100% open and then rotate governor arm clockwise until it stops. There seems to be very little rotation in the governor shaft compared to open throttle vs closed throttle...



What is perplexing is that it operates normal for 1-2 mins until it heats up!



Thanks in advance for your advice and time!



Austin




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire