dimanche 26 octobre 2014

Mower deck Toro Z480 - When bagging air flow in front right of deck blows leaves out of the way.

Hi folks, first post here.



So its fall here in North Carolina and the leaves are coming down in droves. I have a Toro Timecutter z480 (07 model) with the bagger/vac unit. I have noticed this year (and years past but never really bothered to research it) that as I am mowing there is a torrent of air that is blowing out of the front right side of the deck. When this happens it blows all the leaves out of the way and onto the strip of grass I have already mowed. It's pissing me off.



I am not sure where to start troubleshooting this. Is there a deck adjustment I need to make? I have checked under the deck and there is no clogging, the vac is clear and I even have new blades on there. This is driving me nuts. Any help/advice would be appreciated.



-Voo




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire