jeudi 30 octobre 2014

Need advice on old Jonsered (Stiga?)

I was on my phone, on Craigslist, killing time on a road trip, and I found this mower.







I did some searching but can't come up with much other than it seems to be an older Jonsered, which I had never heard of, and which seems was some time ago absorbed by Husqvarna. I tried doing a bunch of google searches but all I can come up with is articles from the current Jonsered website, or websites that sell the new ones. Obvioulsly those aren't objective sources of information.



[EDIT: I found some pics that indicate it's a Stiga, not a Jonsered. Still, I have the same questions]



So, questions....



What is this thing? Age? Quality? Reliability? Parts availability? Known issues/problems? I know nothing about them.



The guy wants $300 for it, or best offer. Good price, bad price, or about what it's worth?



Thanks




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire