mardi 25 novembre 2014

Bagging leaves problem

Hello all,



I have a Husqvarna YTH22V46FR lawn tractor with bagger that I bought new two years ago from Lowes. Here is a link to that mower.

Shop Husqvarna V-Twin Hydrostatic 46-in Riding Lawn Mower with Briggs & Stratton Engine at Lowes.com



The main problem is bagging leaves. Although the deck discharges on the right I also get leaves blowing out the left side too. This is with both hoppers empty, screen free of debris, and the chute clear and it makes no difference whether the deck is high or low, the same thing happens.



I've heard other people adding skirts around the deck and it does help but there has to be a reason why there is no suction on the left side. My old Craftsman used to pick up everything and I could see debris sucking in from the left but his Husqvarna blows out.



Anyone have some tricks? Are there other blades that may replace the stock ones?



Thanks for any info...



Dick




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire