mercredi 26 novembre 2014

Repairs I bought a older Snapper ZRider got problems

This mower has a 15 gallon sprayer, I use it only to cut my yard....

A few times last month you key start it and some times it would not start. I might try it 2 3 times but it would always start. Well now it will no start much at all.. sometimes it might start..



I get a new switch replace it and it still will not start. when I pull off the switch looking at the black connecter one of the holes is dark brown... OK fellow tells me sound like it might be the starter or cylonide on top. I pull it off today go the ORileys they test it tell me its working fine,



Now when i got the whole key switch out of the switch holder. I will turn the key and I wiggle the wires at end the switch and sometimes it will start. I show them at ORileys today the switch and ask can I get a black connector that switch snaps into.. They dont have one.



i go to a lawn mower shop. This old man is sketch he not very helpfull tells me will you need to bring it in.. I live 30 miles away in the country and fix most of my stuff..



I dont have a manual and looked for the model number, It only says Snapper ZRider 61" Kholer 23hp... On the mower deck is a number but half is scratched out only I can read is 610CM

SERIAL number is 85210345 I know that dont help with kind of mower. I was just looking in the dark with flash light will look better tomorrow.



Im trying to find where to buy the black connector I found a switch # 7072684YP

color wires into the black connector

is Green Orange Red, 2 Purple wires going in that one, Blue on the bottom

all hep on figureing this out is app. I can get a picture tomorrow

Dave

Tenn




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire