lundi 24 novembre 2014

Intro

My name is Josh. I live in Boiling Springs, NC. If anyone knows of Gardner-Webb University, that's where Boiling Springs is. I have inherited a Grasshopper 220 from my grandfather. It is a 2003 model that only had 163 hours when I got it a few months ago. It now has 170, give or take. I had always wanted a grasshopper and have been working at a Grasshopper dealer for almost 2 years. I wanted a commercial unit for its durability but was not going to buy a new one. I knew I'd run across one sooner or later, but thought it would be at the dealership I work at. I figured someone else would get the mower from my grandfather. But I lucked up. I actually just bought a Bradley brand metal grass catcher off ebay the other day. I will have to do some "fabricating" to make it fit but it was in the money, it's what I wanted and it sure won't be the first thing I've had to make work for my application (My dad's a mechanic and a farmer so that's part of life for us). I'm glad to have found this forum. I'm sure a lot of you can help me and I surely hope there is something I can offer to help someone else. Send me a message any time. Thank you.



P.S. I also have a 1996 John Deere GT275, with a 17HP Kawasaki and hydrostatic transmission that I still use on occasion. It mows great and has never given a minute's trouble. I wish it had an hour meter on it. I would estimate the hours to 5000-5500, something like that. Though I don't sell John Deere where I work I have to say the GT275 is definitely a best-buy.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire