dimanche 30 novembre 2014

Repairs Frustrating starting issue with Cub Cadet LT1045 Rider

So...multiple frustrating turns at every road here with trying to get this rider started! I bought a new battery and that didn't help. Changed the starter. No go. Changed the solenoid. No go. Bypassed the solenoid (had the seat safety switch engaged) and nothing. That's what has me confused--I thought bypassing the solenoid & going straight to the starter would get it going. All it does it click.



I must add that this issue occurred when I loaned my mower to a neighbor. We caught them pushing the mower as they couldn't get it restarted after running out of gas. They had the blade engaged & did not put the mower in neutral. It had 2 men behind it pushing it until we spotted them & stopped them.



So I'm leaning towards something wrong with the PTO or clutch as this action could have done something to it?



I'm at a standstill. I may try jumping it with a car battery tomorrow to give it more amperage?



HELP!!??!!?? What next?



Thanks

TimPTO




1 commentaire:

  1. I’m so lucky that I have reached here and got this awesome information. Here the similar blog which contains many useful information.

    RépondreSupprimer