dimanche 30 novembre 2014

Weedwacker not starting

I have a weedwacker (2 cycle), not sure what brand, it was working fine for the two years I had it, then all of a sudden it stops working right.

Could it be the gas? I have a tank that still holds gas from a year ago, mix it with oil and put it in the machine.

Anyways, the weedwacker starts by setting the pin to "1" but then dies.

Set it to "2" then it dies after running for 5 seconds.

Set it to "3" then it still dies after running for 5 seconds.

I can do this as many times as I want, it runs but then it seems like its not getting enough gas.

I took the carburetor apart, nothing was wrong with, still had the problem except if I move the pin slightly between "1" and "2" and hold the gas down and never let go, it runs. I have no clue what is wrong with it.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire