samedi 29 novembre 2014

Vintage Tecumseh AH 817 MB spark problem

Hi, I am new here and am hoping someone can help me with my old engine. I have a Tecumseh AH 817 MB 2 cycle engine. Currently it has a very weak spark, not enough to spark the plug, but I can feel it when I spin the flywheel and touch the plug wire. I have replaced the condenser, and that made no difference, I also cleaned the magnets, and checked the gap between the coil and flywheel, and replaced the points. I am wondering if the coil is bad. I have been told this is a difficult engine to find parts for, but would love to hear from someone who may have one for sale or would know what parts would cross reference to fit this engine. Thanks for your help, I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire