dimanche 11 janvier 2015

HS 40 is alive and well. Thanks for the help

I want to thank those who pointed me in directions to look. The spark problem turned out to be the after market coils. The valve problem was my own stupidity. Strokes stink. Old age is worse.



So I wasn't a troll after all.



100_0986.JPG



100_0987.JPG



Here it is, running and painted. I am still having a slight fuel starvation problem when I put a 1500 watt load on it, But I think it might be because the fuel tank only has a dribble in it. The fuel bowl leaks so I don't want too much fuel in it because of the heat in the shop. I still have a bowl coming. I used some Mopar Blue, I had a couple of part cans. I salvaged the original labels and parts of others. I remember painting this thing back in the mid 70's. Engine production is 6/70 and the Genset is 8/70



This thing weighs a ton! So I am making a cart for it. Gotta be heavy to make good power. The windings in this thing are enormous! I don't remember it being this heavy, but I was in my 30's back then.



2 pulls, verrrrrooom



100_0988.JPG



Once again, Thank you


Attached Images






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire