lundi 12 janvier 2015

Howdy

Hello, my name is Anthony, though I prefer to be called Buzz. New member here though I have read posts here for a long time. I have a Turf Management Assoc. Degree from the college I work at, Illinois Central College. I am B&S Master Service Technician and Basic Stihl Bronze Certified. I work on everything from a Husqvarna Chain Saw to a Toro Reelmaster Fairway mower.



I am not nearly as salty as some of the posters in these forums as I have only been doing this type of work for about 5 years. I also am a Seasonal Teamster at my local Park District and have also worked part time at a municipal golf course. At the college I work with the students during our Small Engine Class and also Mentor students for our collegiate competitive events every March, PLANET Student Career Days. http://ift.tt/1hw2G1L .



Since I work for a state funded school and that state is Illinois, we have many pieces of equipment that most would consider antiques however we use them every season here at our Horticulture facility. If i can be of any help please don't hesitate to contact me and I look forward to posting more in the future.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire