mardi 17 février 2015

What should i fill my new shop with?

Hey guys, I've been in the business for about 10 years now. I've always just operated out of my

House, but this year I'm in a New shop with about 4 employees. Trying to get a list together of things that will be useful to have in the shop and on my truck. We mostly just mow, but recently got into full landscapes and tree work. Here's my list so far, if you don't see something on their you think I should get let me know, any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated! Thanks again.

Key hooks

Shelving ☝️

Dry erase board☝️

Files☝️

Filling cabinet ☝️

Table ☝️

Chairs ☝️

Hooks for straps

Baskets for sweat rags

Extension cord

Shop vac

Rolling tool box

Oil filters/oil (mowers)

5 sets of blades each mower

Air hose

Impact wrench

Led trailer lights

Trailer jack

Tire plug kit

Air tank

Spare trailer rim and tire

New trailer tires

Hanker chiffs

Zip ties

Fire extinguisher

3m safety glasses(nuway)




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire