lundi 24 mars 2014

If I buy a Raptor instead of a Raptor SD, will I be disappointed?

Hi all, we just bought a new house - the yard is amazing! It is about 1 acre and has about 40 trees to mow around, mostly in the backyard. I've only owned a push mower so looking for my first ZT/riding mower for the yard. I've been looking at the Hustler and it checks out - the price compare to the others is right and it looks to be solid. I'd really love to get the SD, but frankly I've spent all of my money with the house. Sales tax here is 9.25% so the $3000 52" Raptor becomes nearly $3300. The $3900 Raptor SD becomes about $4250. This is the only yard I'll be mowing and my neighbors have told me most of the backyard doesn't grow much grass due to all the shade. If I go with the regular Raptor, will I be disappointed? I'm thinking about the finance option....doing so makes the price difference not as bad, however I have no intentions of having a balance on the loan after 6 months...will pay it off as quickly as possible, even if it's 0%.



Thoughts? Besides the transmission differences, one of the main things I see is the armrests...how important are those on a ZT with an acre yard? From your experience, are the dealers willing to bargain at all? If not on price, by maybe throwing in free service of the mulching kit?



Thanks in advance!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire