mardi 25 mars 2014

Pro-Turn Lengths are all the Same????

I'm looking at the entry level Pro-Turn and noticed that it looked a little peculiar in that the caster wheels are placed about a foot away from the deck. I contacted the Gravely dealer and he thought that maybe all of the Pro-Turns use the same frame. I checked the specs and yes, all the Pro-Turns from the 48" to the 60" are of the same length. I'm thinking that having the caster wheels so far ahead of the deck will affect its maneuverability. My question is this: Do you see any disadvantage or advantage for having the caster wheels so far from the deck? I looked at some photos posted by jonesandjones and the distance of the caster wheels from the deck do look awkward. Any comments???




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire