mercredi 26 mars 2014

Quality Pushmower

I can not find a quality pushmower. I bought a quality Snapper two seasons ago and it is junk now. I mow about a half acre and part of it is on a hillside and I have to use a push mower when mowing the hill. I do not like a self-propelled mower, too hard to maneuver when trimming under my trees and bushes. Here is my list of wants in order of importance:

Great looking cut and mulch capability. I do not bag my clippings.

Solid Construction, quality ball bearing wheels and a strong handle that will not break after a season or two. You would not believe how many times I have had to have handles welded and braced to make them last.

Power, good reliable engine with power to mulch and cut.



Thanks,

Rob




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire