mercredi 26 mars 2014

So many ZTRS im confused

Hi All,



I just bought a 3.6acre block with 2 acres clear and flat and 1.6 hilly terrain small hill ranges to 24 degree slope and larger hill is 20 degree (used a phone app to measure)



I have been looking at mowers for 3 weeks now and am stuck on these models in my price range



Scag Freedom Z - $8500 (Briggs) Pros - Heavy duty looking build, ROPS as standard Cons - Briggs motor, small width (less traction on hills) 48 inch deck

Ferris IS600Z - $8800 (Briggs) - Pros - Hydros, Rops as standard Large width and tyres, 16kmph Cons - Briggs motor, 48inch deck

Hustler Fastrak - $8900 (Kawasaki) Pros - Good build quality can get as 52inch Cons - No ROPS, ZT-3100 hydro

Bobcat Fast Cat Pro - $getting a quote (kawasaki) Pros - Hydros, Large width and tyres, 16kmph Cons - 48inch deck, No ROPS



From what I can work out on my own Bobcat and ferris seem the go as have the best hydro's (Dual Hydro-Gear ZT-3400) proving the highest torq which makes me think it would tackle those hills, Bigger wheels and faster (if that makes any diff)



Apart from that im new to this and this will be my first ride on. suggestions welcome




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire