mercredi 26 mars 2014

Where to sharpen blade?

Hi guys, simple question here:



I have a FWD self propelled Craftsman lawnmower (model # 917376395, B&S engine 126T02-1443-B1). Nothing fancy. It's about 2 years old and never been serviced. I decided this year to start learning about it and tuning it up.



I was wondering -- what's the best place to get your blade sharpened and balanced? I'm sure a lot of you do this on your own, but for the sake of understanding my own limitations, I'm just interested in having this done for me.



The blade itself is $20 -- so if the service costs anywhere close to this, it seems like maybe I should just buy a new one. In terms of how much the blade gets beat up on a year to year basis, I don't have a very big property (6280 sq ft, 0.15 acres).




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire