dimanche 27 avril 2014

Help me choose a new mower

So I am in the market for a new mower following 8 years of trusty service with my plain-Jane Troybilt. The mowers I am considering are the following:



Husqvarna HU775BBC

$362

I had this one and traded a friend for it once I got my Troybilt working again. It was a great mower except for one nitpicky thing. The front wheels are set in from the back so trying to cut close to the edge of something was more difficult than with a mower with front and rear wheel that were aligned.



Toro Recycler 20333

$375

I like everything about this one except I am unsure about the Personal Pace system. The concept seems simple enough, but i am use to having more direct control, like another handle or the squeeze control on the Husky. It was reviewed very well by Consumer Reports



Honda HRR216K9VYA

$483

I like this mower but have two concerns. First, the GCV160 engine seems to be underpowered for a self-propelled mower. To get the larger GCV190 engine, I'd be looking at spending a lot more money ($676). I am also not sure about the speed control. Many comments relate how difficult the control is to use.



So, what do you guys think? Any other mowers I should consider? I appreciate your time!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire