samedi 26 avril 2014

It burned up???

Run my 2 yr old Troy-Bilt Horse for the second time this season. It ran great,no problems. Got about 90% of my yard finished when it ran out of gas. I decided to let it cool down before I added gas. Cut it off after disengaging the blade,raised the seat and went in the house. I had another place to go so I washed my face,changed shirts and started out to the car. I noticed a curl of smoke coming from around the corner of the house. I ran around and saw my Lawnmower completely engulfed in flames. I attempted to put it out with a water hose but it was too far gone. Thank God I didn't have gas in it and that I hadn't immediately added gas or I wouldn't be here writing this problem. I don't know what caused it. I maintained it and kept it clean. It was only 2 yrs old. Anyone know what could have happened? Does anyone know of a saftey recall on this model or anyone else experience a similar problem?:mad::frown::mad:




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire