mercredi 23 avril 2014

MTD LT 3800 Will not start

I am lost here. I pulled a bush with my mower yesterday and I snagged a green wire which I am assuming is a ground that was on the back of my mower. I tried finding where it goes but couldnt. I was getting nothing when I would try to start it. I blew the 20amp fuse in my troubleshooting so i replaced it. then I hooked the green wire up to a bolt so it made a ground and I tried to start the mower. The mower will now turn over fine but will never start. I pulled the lug and held it on metal while turning the ignition to see if I was getting spark but had no joy. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I could have screwed up. I called the local small engine repair and he said I probably burnt up one of the safety switches. I am not sure that is what it is. Any help would be greatly appreciated.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire