vendredi 30 mai 2014

A very good lesson

I wanted to help everyone out because I was not very knowledgeable on how to properly operate or maintain my power equipment for my home, and I had sort of trashed a lawnmower and weed trimmer after only a year. So I found this place called ASERO, which is apparently the Association for Small Engine Repair and Operation, and I had no idea they even existed before. They are at Association for Small Engine Repair & Operation, and I was able to take this Basic Small Engine Technician course for only twenty five bucks. It really helped me learn sort of the ins and outs of small engines, not only on the maintenance side but also a bit of the mechanical side. I've had the same power equipment now ever since, and I would say the course paid for itself without question. Have you guys heard of this before?



Anyway, I'd like to find out more about any other sites or organizations like this, so if you know of anything that might of interest, hit me up!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire