jeudi 29 mai 2014

Where to attach the idler pulley spring

Yard Tractor Manual for Models 607, 608 and 609.

Ref P/Ns:

Flat Idler (pulley) #756-0981

Idler Bracket #783-0669

Extension Spring #732-0384



Spring broke, damaged the pulley and ate the drive belt. Replaced all three and now the drive pedal is a so hard to press you can't physically keep it down very long. I think I didn't attach the spring to the correct place. When it broke the end opposite the idler bracket broke off so I don't know exactly what it was attached to. The picture in the manual is worthless. Can anyone tell me where to attach the end of the spring opposite the pulley side. What else would cause the drive pedal to be so hard to press down? I ordered OEM parts so I would think they are correct.



headusher




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire