vendredi 30 mai 2014

My first question here. Putting the mower deck back on a 98-99 model

This lawn tractor / mower is a model number 660-669.



I got this lawn tractor from my son who purchased it used. So it has been around a while. I put a seat support on it last year. The issue the mower had was it had a very loose steering setup. I had to turn it between 10 and 2 to try to keep it going straight. That issue has been corrected.



I also wanted to make sure the blades were sharp so before I fixed the steering, I removed the deck. I did so with out any manuals. I pretymuch removed all the pins and washers I could see and due to old age did not pay attention to where everything was attached.



Today I started putting the deck back on and after attaching it once, then removing it and putting it back on again. I got down to re attach the mower belt and discovered that the stabilizer plate was not fully attached. I am out of cotter pins and have no idea where this stabilizer is supposed to attach.



If this forum is like most others I have visited over the years, I expect some one here will be able to tell me exactly what I did wrong in the assembly process. I Sure do hope so. I can provide pictures if necessary but I do not have any at this point.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire