vendredi 30 mai 2014

From North Carolina

I have a mower I bought new in 1990. It has Toro and Wheelhorse decal on it. I have seen pictures of one with Kubota decal on it. Dealer said in 1990 why it had both and you all have heard all that. Everywhere I read about it folks say it is no good and never was any good and to run it over a cliff. Well I mow over 4 acres with it and have been for 24 years now. Some of the yard is as ruff as it was when it was farm land and very little has been made into a proper yard. Yes it has had to have repairs made but so has everything else I have. Every time I google the model some folks say Dixie Chopper made it. Others say no way. Seems people hate the model I have but love Dixie Choppers. When I need parts I go to Dixie Chopper 5020 Sidewinder (1983-1988) All parts I have needed are the same.

So for those who want to know what mower I have it's a 724Z. Just like the Toro Proline. It and Dixie Chopper have chain drive.

So I say Dixie Chopper made the sorry Toro/Wheel horse and it's a very good mower. Some folks tear up a crowbar. Just so you know I'm 76 and retired independent garage owner operator for 50 years.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire