jeudi 29 mai 2014

Now I need a Manual, Help?

When I brought home my prize new to me Snapper yesterday, it was so dirty that I didn't think it still had a model number plate on it. Now that I've cleaned it, I can see it somewhat clearly. I took down the model number (21351PD , or the D may be a zero or an O) and have searched around the 'net for a manual. Can't find one! Everyone here has been so helpful, and I hate to be a pest but if anyone can help please chime in. Thanks again...

I did find a site called Manuals Lib, and it has a manual for a Snapper with this model number, but the engine and grass shute both are totally different than their picture?!



PS: Still can't see any instructions on the site as to how to go about dragging photos from my Home on here to a post. It looks so much better cleaned up, I'd love to show everyone.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire