samedi 31 mai 2014

Repairs MTD Shredder/Chipper/Mulcher 5HP Tecumseh - disassemble and change engine?

Hello,

I have a MTD Yard Machine Shredder/Chipper/Mulcher (245 643D000) with a 5HP Tecumseh engine that isnt working I want to disassemble it and change the engine, since Tecumseh spare parts are hard to find and it is very old. Anyone removed an engine from this type of shredder before?



So far I have removed the rotating hopper (ref no. 21), Flail Housing Assembly LH (ref no. 41) and the blade (ref no. 1), but how do I remove the Impeller Assy Comp (ref no.12) out? I thought if I remove the blade then it would come out? Do I need to screw it out and what is holding it to the engine shaft? I have attached the diagrams.



Thanks


Attached Files






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire