samedi 31 mai 2014

Tires Bigger Tires for Snapper Push Mower, Model 7800828

Hi All,



I purchased a push mower last summer to mow just my front lawn (it's a bit awkward to use my rider due to flower beds). The problem I have is the maximum cutting height of the push mower is 4". I didn't realize it's not as high as I needed when I bought it. Too late now. I believe 4" is long enough to keep the grass in nice shape, but I like to leave it a little longer. Just seems to look better.



I'm wondering if it's possible to buy wheels that are bigger, like 10 x 2 versus the 8 x 2 ones it comes with. Does anyone know if it's possible? If Snapper doesn't make them, are there any generic wheels that might fit?



I called the service department at the local Snapper dealer and they had never heard of someone trying to use bigger wheels to raise the deck. Seems like a reasonable option to me. What do you think?



Lastly, I don't know if this is the right forum for my questions. If it isn't, can someone please tell me where to post?



Here's the mower information:



Model Number: 7800828

Description: S22675



I appreciate the help!



Thanks,

Tyler




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire