dimanche 28 septembre 2014

13.5 hp briggs

I asked Fish to move my original thread here but I guess it takes time. ANYWAY -

I finished mowing yestrday and the engine started to make a wierd noise - something like CLUNG, CLUNG, CLUNG with a reduction in rpm-s, then back up to normal rpm-s then CLUNG again and so forth.

I started dis-assembly today and the valves are still in one piece. the pushrods were still where they belong, there was no metal filings in the valve chamber.

The upper pushrod with the red stripe was still ok. the bottom pushrod didn't look like the upper one. The ends were polished at the very ends. There was no appearance of the ball end like the upper one.

Its that noise that's got me stumped. Later today I'm going to remove the head.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire