lundi 29 septembre 2014

2012 Scag Turf Tiger Kawasaki 29DFI wont start after 6 weeks of storage, no fuel.

Hi all,

I'm having an issue with my turf tiger that I'm hoping you can help with. It's been sitting in the garage for a few weeks due to the grass not growing much in late summer. Today I went to fire it up, turn on the key, fuel pump buzzes to life, crank and one quick sputter, then nothing... just crank and no start.



I had a similar problem this spring the first time I got it out for the season, I attributed it to the fuel system losing prime and air trapped in the line. I pulled the fuel line off the injector and turned on the key until gas ran out, hooked it back up and that solved the problem. I tried that same thing today and just barely got a trickle out of the fuel line at first, and then nothing. The fuel pump sounds like it's running for a few seconds everytime I cycle the key, but no gas out of the line at all.



I know the mower is still under warranty, but I hate to call the dealer for something simple, Figured I'd ask here to see if anyone has a suggestion before going that route.





Thanks

Paul




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire