dimanche 28 septembre 2014

What would you do

As a lawn-care business your faced with competition daily and sometimes decisions have to be made. Friday I was at a clients mowing lawn and noticed an individual up the street watching me and waiting for me to finish the lawn I was doing and I know he was wanting me to mow his lawn because I'd mowed it before. Before I could get finished another service pulled up and the individual flagged him down and asked him to do his lawn, well they talked a couple of minutes and the service went across the street to service his client.



While all this was going on I finished my client up and moved up the street to do another up two houses from the other service and the guy tried to flag me down to ask me the same question about doing his lawn. Before I gave him a price and an a answer I talked to the service that had been there and the guy said he gave him a price of $40 to do his lawn but the guy said he'd only pay $25. ( Keep in mind the guy's lawn was like 12 or more inches deep)



Now the Question. Do you respect the $40 price given by the first service and proceed to your next client or do you under cut (Lowball the first service) and do the lawn for $25?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire