vendredi 24 octobre 2014

Hello to all

I'm new here and look forward to some good conversation.



I'm retiring soon and moving to Arkansas. At 60 years of age I'm saying goodbye to my 32 year career. Now that the kids are grown me and the wife are free to pursue some new things. The thing I've wanted to do for a very long time was to have my own lawn service. Obviously, I can't do a full blown service with employees cause I'm only going to get older and I really don't want the hassle. However, I do want to do it solo limiting myself to 25 yards a week. I'm slowly building my equipment needs to be ready for spring 2015. I've got a couple of questions that hopefully you'll all share your your opinion. So thanks in advance and it's good to be here.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire