mardi 21 octobre 2014

Opinion on Gravely ZTHD60 for 9 acres

Hey guys,



I'm new to the site but it looks like there's a good crew of knowledgeable people here and I need some advice. I'm sitting on 8.9 acres of property here in Northeastern Louisiana and need a mower that will handle it. For 4 years, I had been using a Cub Cadet SLT1550 but that machine has almost had it and I've for sure had it with that machine to the point that I just stopped mowing my yard the past 3 months. I'm ready for something bigger and better that will mow in a more reasonable amount of time. I'm eyeballing the Gravely ZTHD60 from a local dealer, but wanted ya'lls recommendation because I want to make sure that the next mower I get will handle my property. Will the Gravely ZTHD60 be capable of mowing on these slopes or is that asking too much of any ztr? Would I be better served by moving up to a commercial class mower for long term durability and speed of mowing? If so what would you recommend? I've tried to attach some images of my property so you guys can see what whichever mower I choose will need to do. Thanks, ya'll!





Back of property hills.jpgFront of property slope.jpgMid property facing North.jpgWest Side facing SouthEast.jpgslope2.jpgNorthEast Corner facing South.jpg





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire