mercredi 22 octobre 2014

Stihl Bg55 will not do anything

Stihl Bg55 will not do anything.



I have two of these gas blowers that I will try to repair for a friend.

I have one running just fine.

The other wont do a thing, zero, it wont even try to start, not even a puff on starting fluid.



I switched the carbs between the two. The one that was running, runs fine with either carb.

The one that didn't run still does not run. At least I know I have two good carbs.

I clean the spark plug, and the baffle or spark arrestor. It also has 55 on a compression test.

Fresh fuel and new spark plug. Yes the spark plug has a nice blue spark.

Also checked that the prime bulb is pushing fuel. While pushing the primer bulb and holding

one finger in the tank I can feel fuel returning to the tank.



Any help will be greatly appreciated. What can it be. HELP?????




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire