samedi 25 octobre 2014

UNANSWERED Posts ???

I find it funny that there will be tons of unanswered posts that just sit and nobody responds to for days. So I try to answer one or two a day if I can help the person that is asking for help. Now, the post has sat for days and has sometimes 200 views, sometimes more, sometimes less, but most of the time the unanswered post goes unanswered. I must not understand why people post on a information forum. There are members on this forum that have something to say about everything but seem to miss the unanswered posts. A post will go unanswered for 3 days, so I respond to it and it goes to the top of the (NEW POSTS) list again and then must of the time others read it again and add to it which puts at the top of the (NEW POST) list again, etc, etc. Maybe more members should check out the (UNANSWERED) list and help the folks that are asking for help.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire