jeudi 28 mai 2015

B&D Electric mm575 motor internally shorted?

Hi all, I got a used B&D electric mower, started getting weak and losing power, then shutting off. I researched and checked the switch and rectifier config. Tried bypassing the switch, it tripped the breaker. Tried replacing the rectifier (which was bad, I tested it) and it still tripped the breaker. I read that the switch is an alternate-action double pole switch, which interrupts the AC input when the handle is released but also shorts the motor leads together to stop the blade sooner. Okay, whatever, but I found that the two leads to the motor read as a short even with everything disconnected. That can't be right. I can only conclude that the motor has an internal short. Any suggestions, comments?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire