samedi 30 mai 2015

Got the old Lawnboy out again

I re-inherited my old Lawnboy from my son. It went to him when he bought a house with a yard a couple years back because I was doing my 3/4 acre with a riding mower and a weedwacker. Well We are planning on downsizing to a smaller place soon and just bought a building lot that is 12000 sq ft. I was planning on borrowing the LB every couple weeks to keep it under control but found out that Son got a great deal on a lawn service and hadn't gotten the LB out this year at all. Got the mower out today and mixed up a fresh batch of gas (It looks like no one sells 'LawnBoy Oil' anymore so I settled for Toro oil because it had the mix ratio for 32:1 on the side. Son had run it dry last fall and put it in the shed. I figured what the heck I'll put gas in it and see what happens. Open the full flow, 8 pushes on the primer bulb pull the cord through once not expecting much.one short sputter. Pulled again and before the cord was all the way out it was roaring gave it a sample pass in the back corner decided the setting was too short let loose of the deadman to kill it and adjusted the wheels. held the deadman in gave the cord a quick flick and away we went. I love Lawn Boy!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire